- Remove the wheel in the arch where the lightbulb is
- Open the bonnet and unscrew the black plastic cover from above the light mount
- Remove the little cap in the wheel arch to gain access to the light
- Unscrew the protection cap from the back of the mounting
- Before removing any lightbulbs, wiggle the back of the one you think is the problem and confirm by looking at the front as to which is moving
- Remove the metal clip from around the bulb by squeezing it either side of the bulb
- Carefully remove the wiring from the back of the bulb
- Take out the old bulb and insert a new one. It doesnt screw, it just sits – safely! Ensure it is square inside the bracket though
- Replace the clip around the light
- Add the wiring to the back of the bulb and test.
Full photo tutorial guide available HERE
Heres a video tutorial off the process. Its in French, but still useful!